Designing for Abundant Living
Saturday 11th -Sunday 12th May, 10am- 5pm Venue: Hulme Community Garden Centre, Manchester.
Fat Hen in association with the Northern School of Permaculture presents a weekend introduction to permaculture design.
The course will provide
- an understanding of the core ethics and principles at the heart of permaculture design ·
- a deeper understanding of some of the useful templates observable within nature ·
- an opportunity look at your own life, livelihood and surroundings and assess where energy is efficiently
used and wasted
- a group of likeminded contacts starting out in permaculture design
- inspiration to enrol on a full permaculture design course, and/or a bunch of new ideas for immediate ways to get growing in your life and projects
Cost: £60 to include a hot lunch (plus bring other food and snacks to share).
There are 15 places available. To book your place contact Charlotte
Enough food for everyone IF
Thursday 16th May, 7.30pm, Oomoo Cafe, 351 Smithdown Road, Liverpool, L15 3JJ
If there’s enough food in the world to feed everyone, why doesn’t everyone have enough food?
You are invited to Cafe IF!
Come and chew the cud about the issues of global hunger
See the flyer below
Wirral Coastal Walk - Sponsor Faiths4Change Team and Trustees
Sunday 19th May Faiths4Change team members and trustees are taking part in the Wirral Coastal Walk on 19th May to raise funds to deliver two Community Celebrations events for World Environment day on Saturday 8th June. One in Burnley, the other in Norris Green, Liverpool. We hope that you would feel this is something you could support through sponsorship. No-one will contact you to ask you to give more. If you can help in this way, it would be much appreciated. If you are a taxpayer, please consider gift-aiding your contribution which will increase your gift by 25% at no extra cost to you.
Download the form, fill in your details - and send back to us - you could try asking your faith community if they would like to sponsor us.
Community Celebration events - Burnley and Liverpool
Saturday 8th June - watch this space for information on two community events in Burnley and Liverpool - which will be funded by our Wirral Walk sponsorship.