Faiths4Change connects the health & wellbeing of people and the environment across the North West through partnerships, community projects and not-for-profit services.
Through our work:
- 60 participants from Iran, Gambia, Sudan, Tunisia and Afghanistan practised English conversation while being active to grow fruit and veg at the ALM allotment through our 'Grow Your English' project.
- 117 beneficiaries who are diagnosed as HIV positive improved their health and wellbeing through learning about nutrition. 100% of beneficiaries at Sahir House reported they had made healthy changes to the way they eat and cook. "Cooking more healthy, delicious meals I feel happy and relaxed. I'm no longer afraid to try new things."
- 988 participants across three years of our LASAR Health & Wellbeing gateway partnership project, with ALM and MRSN, saw increased health literacy, access to services and engagement with activities.
- 27 patients and staff at Peasley Cross Hospital improved wellbeing by working closely to put on an art exhibition. Service users reported their mood and self esteem were significantly boosted and staff saw an increase in medical appointments attended throughout the duration of the project.
- 682 direct beneficiaries enhanced their awareness of flood risk and practical mitigation activities through creative sessions and community litter picks with the Environment Agency.
Find out how to contact us HERE!
Registered Charity number: 1138834 Registered Company number: 7201450